BSA Ultra SE tuning

busa2003

There is only one person in the UK to send a bsa to ..is the person who designed them and that's

John Bowkett he works from home -

01217454287 - If answer machine leave a message

A John bowkett blueprint rifle adds value

He will strip it file here add there and make the tolerances as they should be and is impossible to do in a factory doing mass production ..he will then test and return ..he is the Master of BSA rifles...look him up on the Internet

Edited by psycho

If I was the thread starter I would send my BSA to a back Street fixer..then I would send it for a bowkett blueprint so he can fix the problems the others caused...

I once sent an ultra to bowkett I had his regulator fitted..the front bottle extended to treble the shot count..a full tune..he even re-placed the barrel at no cost for a more accurate one he had re-crowned.that's service ..and did some work on the trigger and magazine mechanisms ..I got a test card and a faultless rifle which had pellets whizzing through the air..I know which I would send it to...and before he retires