Fac and shotgun

Ben_89

If you mean by together, coterminous, then YES, that is still cheaper than individual renewal.

I believe current price for renewal of FAC is £62, SGC is £49 and coterminous is £90.

Someone will straighten me out if my memory is failing!

Edited by Dekers

Only if your fac runs out first . Stupid I know but I had a fall out over this with my Feo .

I googled it and found all counties are the same

I've had to renew my sgc for a year

You can go coterminous at Initial Grant which is obviously the best plan for many.

If you don't, then it runs from your FAC dates, that's the way it is, it isn't any region making the rules up as they go, those are the rules for England and Wales, and as far as I'm aware the rest of the UK as well!! For most, this will mean losing a bit of SGC time/money initially, but savings over the years should more than make up for this!

You can go coterminous at Initial Grant which is obviously the best plan for many.

If you don't, then it runs from your FAC dates, that's the way it is, it isn't any region making the rules up as they go, those are the rules for England and Wales, and as far as I'm aware the rest of the UK as well!! For most, this will mean losing a bit of SGC time/money initially, but savings over the years should more than make up for this!

Which is stupid as I'm saying. More paperwork 12 months down the line in my case when they are already struggling

Which is stupid as I'm saying. More paperwork 12 months down the line in my case when they are already struggling

It doesn't make much sense, no, but it's always been that way. It's worth it when it's done. 1 visit every 5 years instead of 2. :good: