Free hardwood

team tractor

Due to moving workshops over the Xmas time I’m looking at giving away a loads of hardwood inc sapele , tulip, oak , ash etc. 

They are all around 12”- 36” long and different sections. This is NOT firewood . 

I don’t want anything but a few quid towards epilepsy bereaved won’t go a miss ;) 

Let this weather clear and they clear all the crashed vehicles between me and you and I will be over:good:  Happy to make a contribution. Let me know where you have moved to.

If you need it cleared before that, no problem as the Landy will weave it's way across. Can I get it all in the Landy or do I need the trailer?

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Let this weather clear and they clear all the crashed vehicles between me and you and I will be over:good:  Happy to make a contribution. Let me know where you have moved to.

If you need it cleared before that, no problem as the Landy will weave it's way across. Can I get it all in the Landy or do I need the trailer?

It’s only a small amount really but lots of mouldings , beads also chucked in. 

No trailer needed mate ;) .

any time over the next 10 days would be preferred if possible. 

2 hours ago, Ollieollie said:

Good offer, i wish i had the skills to do the oak the justice it deserves

Me too lol

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Wish i was close , would love some for my lathe , thats a lovely offer

Fruit trees are best for the lathe but we have a timber yard in Tamworth that stocks it all if it’s any help