Introducing

new to the flock

Rose

My Middle Little has been wanting a ferret for the past 5 months. Unfortunatley there have been no little ones around. Well Grampa managed one at the Sale Barns Yesterday and dropped her off in the afternoon. Think Teig had her named within 4 minutes of her arriving :good::lol:

She is 7 weeks old eating well and learning to behave while being handled, and Teig is absolutely thrilled with her. :good:

NTTF

Rose

My Middle Little has been wanting a ferret for the past 5 months. Unfortunatley there have been no little ones around. Well Grampa managed one at the Sale Barns Yesterday and dropped her off in the afternoon. Think Teig had her named within 4 minutes of her arriving :lol::lol:

She is 7 weeks old eating well and learning to behave while being handled, and Teig is absolutely thrilled with her. :good:

NTTF

KEEP IT WELL FED play with it the best friend you'll ever have wonderfull :yes:

Nice kit NTTF :good:

They are fantastic animals that as well providing good sport ,make great pets as well,

all you have to do now is get her a playmate of her own kind,as i'm sure you know Ferrets realy do better when they have a bit of company.

All the best Mick.

If you put your photographs on a hosting site, like Photobucket, Fotopic, Flickt Photos, etc., then post them here using the method. they will stay here.

The problem only seems to be affecting photgraphs downloaded straight from your PC's.

As I have said elsewhere on the Forums, its hoped it will be sorted over the weekend.

If you put your photographs on a hosting site, like Photobucket, Fotopic, Flickt Photos, etc., then post them here using the method. they will stay here.

The problem only seems to be affecting photgraphs downloaded straight from your PC's.

As I have said elsewhere on the Forums, its hoped it will be sorted over the weekend.

I download my pic's from camera to pc, then use paintshop pro. to reduse image to 400/350 pixils.

they then don't fali on pw. :good: