army surplus store's

• 2 weeks later...
I was pointed in the direction of these guys by someone who knows aLOT!!!!!!

surplusandadventure

Its the best prices you'll get online and they're on your doorstep so you can even collect the kit!

German thermal shirts for £4!!! Pattern 95 jackets for under a tenner.

John

They have all said it.... "surplus and adventure" on the Worcester to evesham road .... I've used them for years..... their sweedish parker and trousers are on offer right now (get em for the winter) best clothing I ever bought.

cheers

Hi JDJ

Try these people they sent quickly and the gear is genuine issue, prices were way below my local surplus stores

ie Para smock. shirt, jacket, trousers and a windproof smock all genuine issue DPM in excellent condition.

For £37.50 inc vat and del.

Google.... british military surplus.

Good Luck

:lol: D2D

It's a bit south of you but you could try http://www.army-surplus.co.uk.

They are just outside Brize Norton Airbase (go past the town, past the base entrance & the petrol station on the left. Go left at the roundabout (I think its signed to Brize Norton village) then take the first left just after the other entrance to the petrol station. first left again & there are 2 rows of warehouse type buildings - its halfway up on the right)

It'll be about 40-50 miles from Reddich - I travel into Brum from there each day :lol:

If your making a trip of it Adenbourne's in Witney isn't very far & have a cracking range of guns & are cheap for shells.

Hi Jay I was up your way a couple of weeks ago and found a good shop on the road from Worcester to Alcester the A422 You cant miss it, it has a bloody big scorpian tank outside. they sell everything form a pocket knife to replica AK 47s :D:):drool:

I spotted that a few weeks ago, looked very good.