Ferretting partner wanted in kent

dusk2dawn

Hi all you Kentish Men and Men of Kent, is anyone up for a days Ferretting nr. Ashford later in the year, I have a problem area which is bounded by a horse toll ride, I am nightshooting it but there are too many and they will need to be cleared wholesale.

Good opportunity for a youngster, I can pick up within reason and still have nets if you dont have enough.

PM me if you are interested.

:rolleyes: D2D

• 1 month later...
D2D, if you don't get any takers I can bring a few and hit it hard later in the year.

I am hoping that you will be able to forge a relationship with someone nearer to you though.

LB

Hi LB so far only a lad from margate has shown interest and he says he has never been before, what would be good is if you could come along as well as the ground is very accesslble but alot of it to net up even with 3 of us.

The landowner is keen to get the numbers down asap, weather permitting how about 1st wk nov?

:lol: D2D

D2D, if you don't get any takers I can bring a few and hit it hard later in the year.

I am hoping that you will be able to forge a relationship with someone nearer to you though.

LB

Hi LB so far only a lad from margate has shown interest and he says he has never been before, what would be good is if you could come along as well as the ground is very accesslble but alot of it to net up even with 3 of us.

The landowner is keen to get the numbers down asap, weather permitting how about 1st wk nov?

Call me a week before :lol:

LB

D2D,

I have never done ferreting before (and i'm not a youngster), but I am willing to lend a hand in any capacity I can, even if its just carry things about, shoot the odd bolting one, of just look and learn. I'm in Park Farm, Kingsnorth, Ashford so dead local.

Anyway PM me if you want to chat.....Carl.

LB

Call me a week before :lol:

LB

:lol::lol: :o

This is so unfair!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :(

:o NTTF :P

Don't forget a few slabs of lager :lol:

How many holes do we need to cover D2D?

Not something Ive stood and counted but a fair few, mostly easy to get at, ideal for a good relaxed day out.

Ill have a good look nearer the time and PM you.

I am getting a little concerned regarding all this interest in this art of stuffing furry things down big holes....

I am now of the opinion that all these previous posts were in some sort of fiendish code, and there is a more sinister edge to this activity in Kent.

Now I see Mungler is jumping in on the act....

If the real truth is out there please pm me

• 2 months later...

D2D,

How are things progressing on this area? Hopefully the scuts are taking over :unsure: I need to know roughly how many holes there are so I can bring enough nets and whether or not a lurcher or two will help the situation.

Have you still got the people that showed interest on board? If not I can bring a team but we will need to keep all the spoils to pay for the day.

The team can only do a Sunday but if you have enough bodies a weekday will suit me.

LB

D2D,

How are things progressing on this area? Hopefully the scuts are taking over :unsure: I need to know roughly how many holes there are so I can bring enough nets and whether or not a lurcher or two will help the situation.

Have you still got the people that showed interest on board? If not I can bring a team but we will need to keep all the spoils to pay for the day.

The team can only do a Sunday but if you have enough bodies a weekday will suit me.

LB

Amazing..... I was only thinking about it yesterday,Will PM you later to finalise details, all going to plan.

There may well be an opp to run a dog which will be good to watch.

:blink: D2D