Arrow Laser Shot

webber

Webber,

Would you mind explaining what one of thses laser shots are please ?

I ask because I toyed with the idea of a laser, on top of my 22lr, some years ago, but the diameter of the laser at 60-70 yds would have been bigger than the rabbit I would have been aiming at !!

What does this Arrow claim to be able to do ??

Webber,

Would you mind explaining what one of thses laser shots are please ?

I ask because I toyed with the idea of a laser, on top of my 22lr, some years ago, but the diameter of the laser at 60-70 yds would have been bigger than the rabbit I would have been aiming at !!

What does this Arrow claim to be able to do ??

Sniper

I use a red dot sight for shooting the bunnies on my 10/22. They work ok out to about 50m.

The one I'm using on the Ruger is the Hakko BED-35 Panorama MKIII, their water proof and shockproof. Better than any laser thingies, but they are a bit pricey at £150

Check ou the website

http://www.hakko-japan.co.jp

Jonno

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Graham reported to mod instead of posting;

The Arrow Laser Shot laser device is designed for two reasons 1) to assist in 'imprinting' the feel of mounting and swinging the gun so that it becomes a natural reaction. This is helped by having the laser dot visible on the wall so that the point of aim is consistant. Chris Bathas articles in the CPSA PULL! magazine explain a lot about the psycology of reactive shooting.

2) To confirm that what you think you are aiming at is actually where the gun is pointing. As many will know a gun that does not fit can shoot high or low even though you think you are aiming in the right place. Equally, if you do not know you are left eye / right eye dominant your point of aim could be giving an extra 10 feet of lead - great if you have a 10 bore shooting at geese at 80 yards!

I am a CPSA Coach and use both the 12 Bore and 20 Bore units to confirm the CPSA manual method of gunfitting. It is a very useful bit of kit. It will be on show at the most of the game fairs this year. Especially the CLA - just find the CPSA tent or give me a call.

As most pigeon shooting is reflex action and harder than clay shooting it may be worth having a look at the arrow-laser-shot website. Good luck.

By the way, if any does not know about right eye dominance and the effect it can have on your shooting without you knowing please e mail me and I will post a Topic heading.

shootingservices@oades.fsworld.co.uk

Webber

Please let me know how you get on with the laser pointer & your turned bushing arrangement.

The thing is I know it won't work, because that was what I wanted to use about 8 years ago, eventually that idea evolved into the Arrow Laser Shot, but don't worry I can always sell you an Arrow Laser Shot.

Cheers

• 5 years later...