British Open Skeet

paulos

Skeet is dull, pure and simple. As too DTL.

Fact.

I would have thought that people were drawn to the variety and testing nature of sporting.

Fair comment, it is dull, (unless Jonesy happens to be in your squad :lol::) ), she's never going to let me forget I didn't straight a single layout..!! :lol::lol:

Cat.

as you have so poignantly put it cat miss one and your out of contention, where's the fun in that?

skeet is nice to drop in on every now and again but to grind out straight after straight to stand any chance no thanks i seem to remember some one bemoaning DTL for the very same reason :lol: :lol:

at least with sporting you can drag yourself back into it if you have a hiccup along the way and then as mungler says there's the variety

My son got a 98 in B Class. Joint second, not bad for a beginner. Cheque for £29 came yesterday.

well shot to your son good score.

shame the payout is less than his entry fee !! robbing plonker CPSA , no wonder they all drive around in range rovers.

worse payout than sporting and i thought that was BAD

• 2 weeks later...
My son got a 98 in B Class. Joint second, not bad for a beginner. Cheque for £29 came yesterday.

shame the payout is less than his entry fee !! robbing plonker CPSA , no wonder they all drive around in range rovers.

:lol: Yup, that was me. Hi dad :lol:

98 in B class..... joint second with 7 others!

Yes, the turn out was poor. SKEET seems to have lost "kudos" in parts of the shooting world!!!! well, i have only just started shooting skeet - i wonder how long it'll be before i lose interest :lol:

:lol: Yup, that was me. Hi dad :lol:

98 in B class..... joint second with 7 others!

Yes, the turn out was poor. SKEET seems to have lost "kudos" in parts of the shooting world!!!! well, i have only just started shooting skeet - i wonder how long it'll be before i lose interest :lol:

If you don't stop using lower case for 'I' you'll lose your Ma and Pa's Sponsorship, young man!

Dad.