Sign in to follow this  
Farmboy91

Gun damage

1 minute ago, thepasty said:

could we not use the power of PW to help sort this?

Well I can safely say they've seen this thread because they've checked out my profile on here haha, both forelock and load and sportsman will be getting an honest Google review aswell. 

You'd think for the sake of £120 they'd have done it for the sake of their reputation but no. 

1 hour ago, hawkeye said:

any further news about this ???

Well after leaving both a bad review on Google sportsman are supposedly looking into it again, I spoke to them on the phone yesterday and am now waiting on a call back. 

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You would hope they might want to preserve their reputation!

Id have thought the same of forlock and load, especially after they have seen what other members have written on here. 

There name has been mud for years, don't think I can remember seeing a single other gunship have as much negatives said about them and their poor service.

Hope you get yours sorted Farmboy I think I'd have gone legal by now to get it fixed.

10 minutes ago, figgy said:

There name has been mud for years, don't think I can remember seeing a single other gunship have as much negatives said about them and their poor service.

Hope you get yours sorted Farmboy I think I'd have gone legal by now to get it fixed.

Thanks figgy I appreciate that, I'll give sportsman till Monday and after that I will start the small claims, I know both companies will blame each other but as its forlock and load who sold it, think it will come down to them.