HELIflipper03

AyA Yeoman sbs

It all depends on the specific gun you are looking at .

AyA's in general are decently made guns but a lot , as with all else , depends on age , usage and the amount of abuse it has had in its life time .

I have seen 20 year old Yeomans that look like new and others a few years old that look awful .

There are several Spanish boxlocks , Yeoman , Ugartachea , " Master" that are all solid and will last , but look for a good one with as much original finish as possible . One that does not rattle like bag of spanners and closes up with out sounding like a farm gate . 

Edited by Gunman

hello, how much you looking to spend on a yeoman ? on gun trader from £200 to £1000 plus, i have something you might be interested in, will send a PM 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Good solid guns from one of the best Spanish makers.  Nothing pretty and there intended as working guns but reliable. Where are you? if you PM me I know an RFD thats got a couple in stock at good prices.

Excellent guns, I have a slightly different model , has a semi pistol grip and beaver tail fore end, shot all sorts with it from Canada’s to woodcock.

Good sound guns, and not expensive with loads to choose from.  Note that there are ejector models, but most are non ejectors.  As far as I know all started life with half choke in right barrel, full in left barrel, but may have been opened out since, so check.  Wood is usually plain.

There is also a Yeoman o/u model