Canaries Were On The Ball Today

marsh man

Well done city , you are now well within striking distance , just had to smile at one of the reporters comments.

Several Norwich city fans were stopped on entering Carrow Road today due to them being in possession of flairs.  To be fair to them , this type of trousers is still fashionable in Norfolk . tell yer , they must alway have a little dig , mind you I never knew they went out of fashion :lol:

Absolutely fantastic performance yesterday, was glued to the tv as we couldn’t get tickets.

Managed to blag some for the Sheffield Wednesday game on the 19th- getting a little bit excited now for the chance of leaving those ‘tractor boys’ behind and going back to the Premiership.

Bet the players are too, chance to get the recognition and most likely, the pay they deserve.

8 minutes ago, muncher said:

I used to go regularly to Carrow road, I still look at the results every week and have my fingers crossed. I might even go next season and watch a premiership game 😁

If you can get tickets- I didn’t realise how much alike ‘gold dust’ they are.....

Was fortunate this time as some friends are Season ticket holders

2 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

If you can get tickets- I didn’t realise how much alike ‘gold dust’ they are.....

Was fortunate this time as some friends are Season ticket holders

Blum, might have to rethink that then,I used to take my younger brother who sadly passed away as a teenager . If I remember it was about £15 for A game.

It's only worth going up into the Premiership if the owners make money available to put em in a position to stay up! With the exception for Wolves (whom I support!) look at last years promoted clubs! No one wants to see their club getting turned over every week! Rather see em winning in the Championship?