first outing with 222

bunny bagger

Got my new cz 527 .222 last week and after zeroing it in i was able to get 1 inch grouping at 100 yds with PRVI 50 grn soft point ammo (£6.60 per 20). So last night out i went in search of something more exciting than a piece of paper with a circle on it, in the first field i saw a fox about 120 yds away but i forgot that i didnt have the rimfire with me and it ran off. Next field i came across another fox 60 yds away, it dropped like a stone, lamp off, quick squeak, lamp back on and theres another fox 50 yds out, number 2 in the bag. Later on i missed one about 200 yds but all in all it was a very pleasing first outing !poplars6-08-07.jpg

:) Nice and neat, and the truth aswell, top man. :P

Frank.

Cheers Frank, it was your opinion that made me decide on a cz, good luck without your guns :good::good:

:good: , you cheeky lad :good: .

Im having fun without them at present, but, miss them a wee bit, then i think of all the hassel i had ect and just smile. :good:

Glad the CZ is doing the biz for you mate, they are top notch for the price in my opinion. ;):good::huh:

Frank.

:rolleyes: Nice and neat, and the truth aswell, top man. :lol:

Frank.

Cheers Frank, it was your opinion that made me decide on a cz, good luck without your guns :lol::lol:

:D , you cheeky lad :lol: .

Im having fun without them at present, but, miss them a wee bit, then i think of all the hassel i had ect and just smile. :lol:

Glad the CZ is doing the biz for you mate, they are top notch for the price in my opinion. :lol::lol::P

Frank.

I`ve never been called a cheeky lad by a bit of boy 4 years younger than me, i`m probably classed as an old ****

:rolleyes: Nice and neat, and the truth aswell, top man. :lol:

Frank.

Cheers Frank, it was your opinion that made me decide on a cz, good luck without your guns :lol::P

:lol: , you cheeky lad :D .

Im having fun without them at present, but, miss them a wee bit, then i think of all the hassel i had ect and just smile. ;)

Glad the CZ is doing the biz for you mate, they are top notch for the price in my opinion. :D:lol::P

Frank.

I`ve never been called a cheeky lad by a bit of boy 4 years younger than me, i`m probably classed as an old ****

:lol: , sorry, just a bit of craic. ;):lol:

Glad the CZ is working out for you, their top notch. :lol:

Frank.

Codders....don't know if you've been misinformed or if you heard wrong but thats a Dragon mod not a DM80....DM80 is Dave Mercer from Bolton...Dragon is Phillip from Merthyr,

I had an email back from Dave(DM80) and yes he will make me one 11" long 4" in front of the barrel and 7" sleeve over barrel.....I've heard that they really do quieten it down.....but one question....does he sell them as an air rifle mod...;) because there's absolutely no way i'm sending him my ticket to write it on there ;) ;)