New micro remote

Deako

no mate...thats one that had already been uploaded and sent to me! ???

Just sent you the pic though to see what you can do ;) ...also thanks to browning for your offer as well.

Cheers lads. :lol:

Thanks again Madspringer...guess I should have put it in the photo section from the start! :*) :lol::devil:

Q,

Final testing tomorrow, but should be at least 100 yards plus.

Will also work through dense crops, woods, buildings etc in all weathers.

Price will be around £100, but can't do much about that as our specifications were somewhat OTT compared to the usual 'car alarm' type remotes. ???

peejay,

Having to invest over £3000 into the timer project tends to focus the mind somewhat...we had to look beyond the basic "works up to 40 yards but in reality its nearer 15" rubbish spouted by some other electronic decoy companies.

We wanted to produce an alternative that went better than anything else, like the ability to be able to place a flapper up a tree on the edge of a wood, whilst the shooter was 50 yards or more into the thick foliage when roost shooting...or to assist the shooter covering a large rape field alone...just use your magnet with plastic bags attached to scare away birds that land at the far side of the field, one press of the button and they've shifted back towards your pattern...we wanted a remote that was guaranteed to work when buried deep in swathed rape; in short, we wanted the best.

I've already posted on here that you can buy a wireless remote from Maplins electronics for £35, so I'm not on a **** taking exercise with the price, just that we wanted the ultimate, and sadly, thats what it costs.

We produce excellent lower priced timers for those who don't need the full remote, everyone has different needs and budgets.

I use a Beretta 20 for all my shooting, and never take birds beyond 40 yards by the way. ???

;) Wanted, assistant for my pigeon hide, must be qualified to operate the following.

Flapper, bouncer,pecker,rotor,remote control, 2 way radio,timer,on/off switch and mobile phone.

Job would be ideal for a redundant Concorde flight engineer and have the added perks of perhaps shooting at pigeons if time permits.

Apply to Ernyha c/o Pigeon Watch. :lol:

???

Gave it a good run today, but not happy :(

Set up under the main flight approach to the local airport, and every now and then the flapper went off on its own! :rolleyes:

mmm...back to the electronics boys to fine tune the bloody thing to avoid Mr easyjet controlling my decoys! :blink:

Worked nicely at 100 yards though :D

Guest Mr Pieman

Works better than you think Deako :P There was an article on the news last night about terrorists trying to remotely control aeroplanes from the ground :blink: :D :( Some bloke flew over a field and momentarily lost control of his plane - he claims it took on a 'pigeon like' behaviour pattern! :rolleyes:

Mr Bin Laden is going to place and order with you for 500 ;);):D:D:D:D

PP