16 bore roll tool

Hi, lookin for a better version of the above ? Notice gaep do them and offer different varients ? Bn1 to bn4  ?  Is there a particular one which will suffice to giving me a good adiquate roll on a r/t finished cartridge and also act as a crimp Finnish tool for use in a semi auto ? Cheers for any advise . 

7 minutes ago, Dogs said:

Hi, lookin for a better version of the above ? Notice gaep do them and offer different varients ? Bn1 to bn4  ?  Is there a particular one which will suffice to giving me a good adiquate roll on a r/t finished cartridge and also act as a crimp Finnish tool for use in a semi auto ? Cheers for any advise . 

BN3 is what i use for 10-12 and 20ga for Crimp finishing and for rto

I had one, thought I'd never need it., and sold it. Stupid me! The best sort are those that hold the head of the case is a plain, unsplined, tapered cup. The worst are those old ones that hold the case with two "fingers", or three "fingers" or a tapered cup that has splines in it. This is because the plain unsplined sort don't mark the rim of the case and you get a neatly finished end product. The "finger" type invariably leave marks even indents on the rim of the case head. The ones I used to have was the black painted frame or the green painted frame. If OTOH you don't mind the marks on the rim the old time tools "fingers" and all still do the job of the actual roll crimp well.

Dogs it is supper easy to make one of these, this is .410 so drilling out bigger turning or grinding down a bolt head, and screw it in from the rto end. you can work it out easy from the link. wORKS GREAT IN .410..  buy a threaded bush off ebay a bolt and a few drills, you just need or borrow a drill press which you will need anyway to rto. can make them up to 10ga. or bigger but not with the ebay threaded bushes / inserts.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?199177-Roll-Crimp-for-410-homemade