Editing by the moderators

dusk2dawn

Hi all, several posts recently, mine included have been modded and words deleted also replies have been deleted.

When I fist joined PW it was the custom of the mods to insert a "post edited by......." this no longer appears to be happening and when you check your post for replies next morning its been anonymously modded.

Dr W had replied to my ad for oars last night but hey presto this morning his post has disappeared I understand that your not supposed to post comments on buy swap, wanted posts but his post was similar to this and critical of the way my original whores wanted post had been "cleansed"

Maybe I am mod bashing but lets have a level playing field and some explanation for the unjustified interference.

What are your feelings on anonymous modding? ;)

:D D2D

And please no smarta*sed answers saying if you dont like it etc from the "few" and yes Im still brassed off!!

The use of bad language, or mock bad language, is prohibited.

Ya got caught, suck it up and stop whining. Even words have been edited out of my posts, I don't go on a crusade about it :D

Since when has the word "whore" been considered bad language, lighten up and get a life. :look:

;) D2D

Since when has the word "whore" been considered bad language, lighten up and get a life. :yes:

:D D2D

Next place of work ya go into call the receptionist that and see how she reacts ;) As for getting a life, Ebay were all out of them this morning when I checked :o But I would point out I'm not the one getting brassed off about something online :look:

I admit that my comment was in the wrong place and usually I'm not one to criticise as I really enjoy the forum and I know this topic has been done to death but a bit of humour in D2D's post about whores wanted wasn't really necessary to remove.

However I'm not going to add anything to this further, my views have been known and that is that.

I got a PM from a member the other day to ask if i knew why his reply to my post had been deleted (in the for sale section i was selling a harris bipod) and he had put up to say he was interested if the sale fell through.

I told him i could only assume it was because i had put up the fact it had been sold....

As it happens the sale did not fall through D2D bought it,

but if it had i would not have known that someone else was interested.... :D;)