wanted , c02 rifle or pistol

mel b3

hiya guys ,

im looking for a co2 rifle or pistol , i dont want to pay too much for one(cheaper the better really) , and  it doesnt need to be anything fantastic , as its just for plinking in the garden, and i dont mind if its .177 or .22 ,  the only real thing im bothered about is that it must work correctly , and must be able to be posted (for obvious reasons at the moment ) , im happy to pay cash , or swap for leather goods if you prefer.

thanks for looking guys.

11 hours ago, mel b3 said:

im looking for a co2 rifle or pistol , i dont want to pay too much for one(cheaper the better really) , and  it doesnt need to be anything fantastic , as its just for plinking in the garden, and i dont mind if its .177 or .22 ,  the only real thing im bothered about is that it must work correctly , and must be able to be posted (for obvious reasons at the moment ) , im happy to pay cash , or swap for leather goods if you prefer.

What makes you think you've been good enough to get another weapon?:P

28 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

What makes you think you've been good enough to get another weapon?

ahem , its firearm :yes:, and i didnt think the neighbours would appreciate me plinking in the garden with the .243 :lol:.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Never seems have bothered them before!

They don't really talk to me these days , not since they had to remove their new fence , and but me a new fence  😊.

It was my own fault for being polite and helpful with them , they seem to have mistaken my easy going nature , for a sign of weakness.  We both learned lessons from it , I learned not to be so nice to people , and they learned not to xxxx about with the fat bloke next door.

Just now, mel b3 said:

It was my own fault for being polite and helpful with them , they seem to have mistaken my easy going nature , for a sign of weakness.  We both learned lessons from it , I learned not to be so nice to people , and they learned not to xxxx about with the fat bloke next door.

Mel glad you are finally learning to be less nice to SOME people!:good:

4 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Lovely,  I'll take a look 👍.

hello, did you check out mel ?  i had a ratty in 22 many years ago, always used this, crosman  pellgun oil, just a dab on the point after 10 capsules, keeps the internal seal in good nick with no loss of co2

Edited by oldypigeonpopper