Wild Justice Judicial review.

greylag

16 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I did go on that blog for a couple of weeks,  It was very clear that he is an egotistical, self promoting, hypocrite, ... much like packam  selling his £10,000 holidays cruising  the arctic, whilst maintaining his desire to save the planet 

I tallied with his blog for a while when he was ranting about Dave Carries daughter writing a game cook book and giving her children lead shot game. It was fun for a while, and if you stick at it countering his points with logic then his arguments while not exactly unravelling, do become diluted somewhat, basically because his agenda is based on a hatred of those he perceives to be privileged in some way. 
You can have some good debate with him, and he did agree with me that people should have the freedom to choose, hence his campaign to have certain things made illegal and thereby taking away that freedom of choice. 
I had much fun with LACS members on their website some years ago ( although the lack of a forum type platform like the one we’re on made conversation protracted and wearisome ) and took the wind right out of ones sails when she discovered I was a simple painter and decorator, and that the syndicate I shot in consisted of working class people with ordinary jobs. Another who was campaigning for the abolition of horse racing totally dried up when I asked her what did she think would happen to all those horses which were no longer allowed to race, or the consequences for horses as a species in general. She clearly hasn’t thought it through; just like those who think we shouldn’t farm sheep or eat lambs, or farm stock in general. 
If you know what you’re talking about and reply to the spite with logic and calmness you can shoot them down in flames. Admitting you enjoy shooting live quarry is totally unexpected. 🙂

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scully said:

I tallied with his blog for a while when he was ranting about Dave Carries daughter writing a game cook book and giving her children lead shot game. It was fun for a while, and if you stick at it countering his points with logic then his arguments while not exactly unravelling, do become diluted somewhat, basically because his agenda is based on a hatred of those he perceives to be privileged in some way. 
You can have some good debate with him, and he did agree with me that people should have the freedom to choose, hence his campaign to have certain things made illegal and thereby taking away that freedom of choice. 
I had much fun with LACS members on their website some years ago ( although the lack of a forum type platform like the one we’re on made conversation protracted and wearisome ) and took the wind right out of ones sails when she discovered I was a simple painter and decorator, and that the syndicate I shot in consisted of working class people with ordinary jobs. Another who was campaigning for the abolition of horse racing totally dried up when I asked her what did she think would happen to all those horses which were no longer allowed to race, or the consequences for horses as a species in general. She clearly hasn’t thought it through; just like those who think we shouldn’t farm sheep or eat lambs, or farm stock in general. 
If you know what you’re talking about and reply to the spite with logic and calmness you can shoot them down in flames. Admitting you enjoy shooting live quarry is totally unexpected. 🙂

You did better than me, I argued with their eco vandalism plans to destroy our moorland and its inhabitants, also the hypocrisy of the RSPB re predator control,  Wild meat versus the 50 mill hens killed daily, it was a long list. It soon became obvious that his disciples were firmly entrenched in the doctrine of ban and ban,  As you say they haven't thought it through, it simply made me angry.. I dont go on blogs/websites to become angry... life is too short but i do wish that that younger more eloquent people would take them to task

32 minutes ago, islandgun said:

You did better than me, I argued with their eco vandalism plans to destroy our moorland and its inhabitants, also the hypocrisy of the RSPB re predator control,  Wild meat versus the 50 mill hens killed daily, it was a long list. It soon became obvious that his disciples were firmly entrenched in the doctrine of ban and ban,  As you say they haven't thought it through, it simply made me angry.. I dont go on blogs/websites to become angry... life is too short but i do wish that that younger more eloquent people would take them to task

Agreed mate, :good: there’s a few on PW that can put together some well worded posts, some of which I would be proud of, it’s a pity some of these people don’t go on Avery’s blog and use some of those skills against him.

I’m sure you, I and others could name a few on here that would give Avery a run for his money.

19 hours ago, islandgun said:

cheers NB, yes that sounds like a plan agri/field sport/environmental schemes, that benefit all, FWAG [farming and wildlife advisory group] were very active years ago do they still get any air time ?

Think they still involved. DEFRA NE and believe it or not RSPB to. Them WJ and co never mention it or where/how it is working though. Just samo neg anti bull to keep the money stream coming in. Same with the turtle dove project and english partridge  Some award winning farmers/shoots/conservationists here in Suffolk Been trialling various schemes, crops, (Insect, pollinator, and bird mixes), plus ways of cultivating and planting for a good while now for RBAPS, ELM etc. Results, techniques and advise get'n fed back to shape the new schemes and payments going forward. It's been interesting to watch see and hear how it develops. I have learnt a lot. Certainly makes for some interesting diverse and colourful cropping that's full of insects and food as well as giving shelter and cover. It's working for turtle doves partridges and many other birds. Gov are doing a series of webinars to invite people to get involved in the design and direction of ELMS starting next month if your interested. Trials going on and being developed alongside and on farms with shoots and getting good results. Done by hard working folk with passion that really care about conservation that are way out of the not so fun threes (WJ) league. They are proving that farming, shooting and good conservation done correctly works. The results are there to see. These farms are teaming with birds and other wildlife, Maybe a few to many hares now though.😉 But if they want birds (save turtle doves etc) we need pest control and it is necessary to do it!

If WJ and co are as savvy as they make out they must know about all this and the new schemes. Yet you never hear them talk of it. It really shows them as the blinkered agenda driven anti shooting, anti farming egotistical hypocrite activists that they are.

I try/have tried tackling them to. It's like hands over there ears La La La Were not listening. We know best your wrong!

They bring nothing and have no answers or anything to show.They should have no say in or be allowed to challenge anything!        NB   

12 hours ago, old'un said:

Agreed mate, :good: there’s a few on PW that can put together some well worded posts, some of which I would be proud of, it’s a pity some of these people don’t go on Avery’s blog and use some of those skills against him.

I’m sure you, I and others could name a few on here that would give Avery a run for his money.

Aye theres one or two that could argue the hind legs off a donkey and one or two that could stand for PM/FM

4 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Think they still involved. DEFRA NE and believe it or not RSPB to. Them WJ and co never mention it or where/how it is working though. Just samo neg anti bull to keep the money stream coming in. Same with the turtle dove project and english partridge  Some award winning farmers/shoots/conservationists here in Suffolk Been trialling various schemes, crops, (Insect, pollinator, and bird mixes), plus ways of cultivating and planting for a good while now for RBAPS, ELM etc. Results, techniques and advise get'n fed back to shape the new schemes and payments going forward. It's been interesting to watch see and hear how it develops. I have learnt a lot. Certainly makes for some interesting diverse and colourful cropping that's full of insects and food as well as giving shelter and cover. It's working for turtle doves partridges and many other birds. Gov are doing a series of webinars to invite people to get involved in the design and direction of ELMS starting next month if your interested. Trials going on and being developed alongside and on farms with shoots and getting good results. Done by hard working folk with passion that really care about conservation that are way out of the not so fun threes (WJ) league. They are proving that farming, shooting and good conservation done correctly works. The results are there to see. These farms are teaming with birds and other wildlife, Maybe a few to many hares now though.😉 But if they want birds (save turtle doves etc) we need pest control and it is necessary to do it!

If WJ and co are as savvy as they make out they must know about all this and the new schemes. Yet you never hear them talk of it. It really shows them as the blinkered agenda driven anti shooting, anti farming egotistical hypocrite activists that they are.

I try/have tried tackling them to. It's like hands over there ears La La La Were not listening. We know best your wrong!

They bring nothing and have no answers or anything to show.They should have no say in or be allowed to challenge anything!        NB   

Good points ! it will be interesting to see how the webinars progress, meanwhile there are experts out there such as the songbird and moorland groups that dont have their heads halfway up their own *****s  and put nature first..