catholic church in Ireland

Saltings

watched a documentary earlier on rt news   brought back  bad bad memories        re children in  Irish  convents   being   abused   then wash houses abused buy nuns slave labour  and priests inc baby deaths to starvation preventable illnesses             I know of this  first hand    while the church were being paid to look after said children   babies being sold to American couples  or sent to Australia as slave labour  or the highest bidder     babies were worth money      this only stopped in 1972 with the last wash house  closed         the nuns were some of the most vicious brutal  ******** on the planet I have come across       I come from  an  area  called   Briarfield  in co Galway    app  10 mls from a town called  Tuam  (convent ) where in recent years numerous baby skeletons found in a septic tank as not baptised       baptised were berried in hundreds if not thousands  as          all girls in said convents / wash houses were abused and were kept as slaves by nuns work for nothing and abuse by priests and others with money      as prostitutes had a value otherwise  disappear          the church hid the abuse inc moved podophiles to different countries when found out      (I am a non practicing catholic / atheist)     religion to me Is  ****          as a child growing up I ****** priests off as I wanted answers  yes or no    not the bible says        answer  yes or no           told mother what was going on    she beat me  badly   and I mean a proper whooping         don't talk about a priest like that         now 40+  yrs on she is telling me about the atrocities          a really good friend at the age of  20 / 21 was about to get marries and had to get paperwork from the parish priest        who brutally raped her  and sodamise her          who never married  and sits in a chair shaking until this day    56 the same age as me    (  he  never assaulted another human being again   it was explained to him  he should not do this ever again with a pick handle by me     as the guards didn't prosecute a priest back in the day      )        these atrocities are all  on record through the country inc the uk   the  catholic church sent so many children to Australia from London and other city's     removed their tonsils on the boat without anaesthetic  before docking as not allowed in   to Australia    they were treated really badly in Australia as scum      bare foot  three parts naked  we are not talking many years back      I have  some kids I grew up in the late 60s / 70s   that the parents couldn't afford to keep them      and handed them over to the church for a better life        with that diapered for years    now years  on 40% tell their story the rest didn't make it   what they suffered is beyond belief as treated worse than slaves as slaves had a value  they did not     (their words not mine )      all of this is under investigation in Ireland now       these atrocities'    by the catholic church I can say first hand and on the receiving end  they were absolutely  brutal ********      a beating was a beating       not a slap        and it didn't just happen in ireand or england  they were slave traders   they were  brutal ******** through the world         research for yourselves  you will get a shock       all religions through the world were slave traders some not as brutal as others  Catholics were absolutely brutal  ********  

forgive me if spelling is not correct started this before midnight  have to reread many times to try to explain properly     my bad

Edited by Saltings