Football

Lampwick

People have wives, girlfriends, partners, mum and dads, siblings, friends in their bubble as you say, who could all cut their hair,,,, or they could cut their own like I do - 60yr old living on my own 🧑💇‍♂️🙍‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 😂

I wouldn't let it worry you 😏

Also,,,, have you seen some of those [professional footballer's] "haircuts" ?! Shocking 😳🤣

Edited by JKD

1 hour ago, JKD said:

People have wives, girlfriends, partners, mum and dads, siblings, friends in their bubble as you say, who could all cut their hair,,,, or they could cut their own like I do - 60yr old living on my own 🧑💇‍♂️🙍‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 😂

I wouldn't let it worry you 😏

Also,,,, have you seen some of those [professional footballer's] "haircuts" ?! Shocking 😳🤣

They pay a fortune for those haircuts! I’m not sure many get their wives to do it? 

Edited by Lampwick

14 minutes ago, Lampwick said:

You seem to be a bit concerned about my posts! Walk on!! 

Gladly !!! Like I said,,,, if haircuts, and someone else's opinion are bothering you that much 😂🤣

Edited by JKD

1 hour ago, MirokuMK70 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-55870959

Overpaid bladder kicking morons....

What annoys me though is the hairdresser. He's calling Joelinton an idiot - but only for sharing the photo. Yes it's a bit dim, but it's not a problem if the hairdresser doesn't break the rules in the first place. And he can hardly call Joelinton an idiot for showing him cutting his hair when the hairdesser himself admits to breaking the rules on previous occasions as well! I hope the police fine him for so blatantly breaking the rules. He said he did it 'to cover costs'. I'm sure every business would like to work to cover costs, but that's not what the lockdown's about. 

22 minutes ago, JKD said:

Gladly !!! Like I said,,,, if haircuts, and someone else's opinion are bothering you that much 😂🤣

I have a couple of friends who are in the trade and struggling to pay their mortgages presently! I’m sure they wouldn’t mind being out there earning. Whilst most of the country are following the rules these highly paid individuals crack on as normal unless it’s their “wives, girlfriends, partners, mum and dads, siblings, friends in their bubble” doing it for them! 🤣

You weren’t expressing an opinion by the way you were being condescending towards my comments. 

Edited by Lampwick

4 minutes ago, Lampwick said:

I have a couple of friends who are in the trade and struggling to pay their mortgages presently!

You and millions of others 🤔

I’m sure they wouldn’t mind being out there earning. Whilst most of the country are following the rules these highly paid individuals crack on as normal unless it’s their “wives, girlfriends, partners, mum and dads, siblings, friends in their bubble” doing it for them! 🤣

There are way more major issues at the moment than this !!! Get over it 👍

4 minutes ago, Lampwick said:

You weren’t expressing an opinion by the way you were being condescending towards my comments.

I was no way being condescending,,,, just voicing my thoughts and opinion, just like yourself 🤔

Have a nice evening 😉