wanted , cheap clay trap.

mel b3

hiya guys .

ive promised a young relative that ill teach him to shoot , and im looking for a very cheap clay trap , that can be set up in my woodland , and he can have a go at a few clays with my .410 . im near jcn 9 m6 , or jcn 1 m5 , so the closer the better really , as i struggle for time.  anything will do , just as long as it works.

someone was giving two away for free a few months ago , but for the life of me , i cant find the ad :no:.

thanks for looking guys.

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Thankyou very much for the replies guys .  It looks like I may very well be sorted now , thanks to nevs generosity. 

Thankyou again nev 👍

whatever you get from Nev (walker the stalker)......will be covered in squirrel blood.............:w00t:

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

whatever you get from Nev (walker the stalker)......will be covered in squirrel blood.............:w00t:

I can cope with squirrel blood , but I always get worried when he asks me to check out the size of his walnuts 😆

59 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I can cope with squirrel blood , but I always get worried when he asks me to check out the size of his walnuts 😆

i would be worried if there was the scent of freshly harvested  ginger in the area......

7 hours ago, dodgy dave said:

o gawd here we go whenever mel and ditchy get together the conversation turns to smut

It's nothing to do with me dave , blame the gingermeister.  I bet he's sitting in his arm chair right now , laughing like an evil genius,   as he peels ginger.