Been a while - Keeping Busy

EoinGalway

Well haven't been posting much..very busy at the moment..

Pheasant are all released and keeping well, still feeding some of the release spots ..

post-3171-1191158989.jpg

Been trapping Mink as well .. heres a nice female from last weekend

post-3171-1191159033.jpg

Here's some pictures of my new ferrets and the hutch I built .. they are working brilliant at the moment.. albino jill is not pictured..

post-3171-1191159117.jpg

post-3171-1191159097.jpg

post-3171-1191159132.jpg

A few foxes from last thursday..

post-3171-1191159195.jpg

great work eoin well done :good: lovely terrier you have their :good: hope pheasants are well gun club let out about 20 beside me i dont think there are many left to be honest they are pretty useless at vermin control. i must get some larsen traps going and get a mink trap set up, i saw a mink the other day cumin out from our shed must have been feedin on rats i think. any way well done you put a lot of effort in their :lol:

Thats a nice patterdale eoin is it a bitch?My mate has a patterdaleXfell bitch shes only 8 months old but is a seriously strong dog-very powerful jaws shes a bit on the tall side though and finds it hard to get into some of the tighter holes but the jack-russels do the tighter spots :lol: I second conors request for 1 or 2 more pics of the patterdale if ya have a few :good:

Thats a nice patterdale eoin is it a bitch?My mate has a patterdaleXfell bitch shes only 8 months old but is a seriously strong dog-very powerful jaws shes a bit on the tall side though and finds it hard to get into some of the tighter holes but the jack-russels do the tighter spots :lol: I second conors request for 1 or 2 more pics of the patterdale if ya have a few :good:

Not the easiest to get him to stand still ... Mate has brought his brother so they are kenneled together at the moment..

See what i can do ....