Pigeon and Crow shooters needed

markm

I am looking for some trustworthy individual (s) to shoot pigeons and crows at my request (especially at short notice during the week and weekends) I insist

that the individual(s) stick to the following rules if interested -

Only shoot pigeons and crows - Absolutley no game as there is a paying syndicate who release birds on the land.

Only come up when asked, I run the shoot and everything else on the land, I am the boss!!! If you came up without being asked I would class that as trespassing and I would call the police.

No trying to get in with the farmer to get on when you like. The syndicate pays a lot of money for the land and I have an excellent relationship with the farmer - he would tell me and you would loose some free shooting.

Only go where asked on the land no matter what.

No bringing up friends unless agreed.

Basically if you treat some free sport as if you were on a let day on an estate then I would be happy.

From now until Feb on request, from Feb onwards you can ask to go up and will most probably be told 'No problem get yourself up there'

I am looking for some trustworthy individual (s) to shoot pigeons and crows at my request (especially at short notice during the week and weekends) I insist

that the individual(s) stick to the following rules if interested -

Only shoot pigeons and crows - Absolutley no game as there is a paying syndicate who release birds on the land.

Only come up when asked, I run the shoot and everything else on the land, I am the boss!!! If you came up without being asked I would class that as trespassing and I would call the police.

No trying to get in with the farmer to get on when you like. The syndicate pays a lot of money for the land and I have an excellent relationship with the farmer - he would tell me and you would loose some free shooting.

Only go where asked on the land no matter what.

No bringing up friends unless agreed.

Basically if you treat some free sport as if you were on a let day on an estate then I would be happy.

From now until Feb on request, from Feb onwards you can ask to go up and will most probably be told 'No problem get yourself up there'

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...