Jump to content

Quick question on hides


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

You just wouldn't let it lie would you 😁😁😁.

im a fool to myself ..as a result of this .....i read all the lables on the curry mixs i buy now ...and even this morning as i walked past the vedge counter at the co-op and saw raw ginger stem...i felt my buttocks clench everso slightly..and curled my top lip a little bit at it ..:lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im a fool to myself ..as a result of this .....i read all the lables on the curry mixs i buy now ...and even this morning as i walked past the vedge counter at the co-op and saw raw ginger stem...i felt my buttocks clench everso slightly..and curled my top lip a little bit at it ..:lol: 

Living the dream?

Or nightmare!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

im a fool to myself ..as a result of this .....i read all the lables on the curry mixs i buy now ...and even this morning as i walked past the vedge counter at the co-op and saw raw ginger stem...i felt my buttocks clench everso slightly..and curled my top lip a little bit at it .. 

Yep , you've ruined both of us with your knowledge of the ungodly 😄😄😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Yep , you've ruined both of us with your knowledge of the ungodly 😄😄😄

aint that the truth..............i shall go and listen to the pet shop boy now...............:oops:🐁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

aint that the truth..............i shall go and listen to the pet shop boy now...............🐁

😄😄😄😄😄 you ain't never getting into heaven 😄😄😄😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...