Eurodisney

ME

We are taking the kids to Euro Disney this Christmas. OK so the weather wont be up to Florida :yes: but the kids are still small (6 & 3) and will at least get a taster for when we can bear a 7 hour flight with them to the US. ;)

Anyone been ? Can those miserable, surly, garlic chomping Frogs pull off the whole "have a nice day" American Disney experience ?

Dear Mr. Luncheon Voucher.

Go for it, Mrs Mungler and the Munglets are most fond of Centreparcs and their kids clubs.

Anything to keep them occupied.

Cheers Mong Mung

Do you know the French for "get me a beer you lazy, cheese eating, surrender monkey" ??

LV, I went for Christmas a couple of years ago.

I went on the 23rd and came back on the 27th. When we went we were surprised just how quite the parks were, we were able to get on most things with very little queuing.

One word or warning though. Boxing Day was a nightmare, it was heaving, it must be the day that all the locals decided to go to the park.

Have fun.....Carl.

Always great fun, we've been a couple of times. But no, the Frenchies can't do the "Have a nice day" stuff, they're hopeless. It's more like "Ello, Eeeeeegleeeshhh leeeeeeetle boy. Aren't ve all evving a cholly good time? Ho, Ho, Ho" :yes:

What a bunch of turkeys :lol:

Good laugh though. Food's a rip-off, as you would expect, get them to eat a hearty breakfast, then you can stay away from the rip-off restaurants in the park ;)

Yes been few years back when we just had the one littlun, hopefully going again next year with his brother and sister too, very expensive but worth it, we stayed in Paris and got train to park,never again, will dig deeper and stay on or near resort. Some friends went last year and stayed in a non disney but themed nontheless hotel a couple of miles away, hell of a saving apparently

Go for it, Mrs Mungler and the Munglets are most fond of Centreparcs and their kids clubs.

Cheers Mong Mung

Do you know the French for "get me a beer you lazy, cheese eating, surrender monkey" ??

"obtenez moi une bière vous paresseuse, fromage mangeant, singe de reddition"

According to Babel Fish.

Hope this helps...

:yes: Well Mr left Ventricle, i hated it, been twice, ciold and wet, and bloody expensive, your better paing the extra bit and going to florida....seriously!!! ;)

Bazza,

Make sure your missus gets a big turkey then. If it is as **** as you say we'll come over to you (Snake World) for Christmas !

I think we should all book in at Centreparcs - it would be a laugh and of course result in a permanent ban from Centreparcs

good idea.

we can shoot at the Elvedon one too. :yes:

not sure how much water would be left in the pool if EE, LV & Mung jump in at the same time though !! ;):lol:

Cheers Mong Mung

"obtenez moi une bière vous paresseuse, fromage mangeant, singe de reddition"

According to Babel Fish.

Hope this helps...

mange tout, mange tout Lefty

gracias !

I think we should all book in at Centreparcs - it would be a laugh and of course result in a permanent ban from Centreparcs

we can shoot at the Elvedon one too. :blink:

I feel a Lakenheath XMAS special coming up :oops:

Sod the whole of Europe, Asia, Antipoden's and the US, Nowt wrong with Good ol' blighty.

ENGLISH AND PROUD

SS

Been 10+ times now :blink: stayed in every Disney hotel :D

You can't beat the place, the kids will love it :w00t: and you for taking them.

Christmas is a fantastic time to go! We were planning to go ourselves in December but have decided to return to WDW in Florida next year instead for our 3rd time :w00t::lol:

Avoid school holidays and weekends like the plague ,Monday to Thurs quietest. I guess there isn't much me and the misses don't know about Disneyland Paris as it is now known ;) .Its not been Eurodisney since 1994 when it was relaunched after refinancing its $1bn debt :o

Any questions just ask :oops:

Our friends find it a little unnerving that someone who loves to hang out with Mickey Mouse so much also loves to "play" with guns :lol::D:lol:

Been 10+ times now :blink: stayed in every Disney hotel :D

You can't beat the place, the kids will love it :w00t: and you for taking them.

Christmas is a fantastic time to go! We were planning to go ourselves in December but have decided to return to WDW in Florida next year instead for our 3rd time :w00t::lol:

Avoid school holidays and weekends like the plague ,Monday to Thurs quietest. I guess there isn't much me and the misses don't know about Disneyland Paris as it is now known ;) .Its not been Eurodisney since 1994 when it was relaunched after refinancing its $1bn debt :o

Any questions just ask :oops:

Our friends find it a little unnerving that someone who loves to hang out with Mickey Mouse so much also loves to "play" with guns :lol::D:lol:

Cheers SL. :)