Two Problem Foxes In Two Nights

simon6ppc

37 minutes ago, 6.5x55SE said:

Excellent results Simon 👍 Made me smile about Jack my old lab Saturday morning done a similar thing whilst waiting for Geese to flight he decided his belly being rubbed was far more important. Looking forward to your next video 😊

Lol cheers pal ye they don't half make you laff at times and even more when you capture on camera 👍

I use a 10x drone I also think its the best NV out there. They are superb and work after most other nv has gone home. 

Impressed that you can control your caller so close to the ground with the hand control. My fox pro starts to play up if the line of sight is not perfect.

20 hours ago, oowee said:

I use a 10x drone I also think its the best NV out there. They are superb and work after most other nv has gone home. 

Impressed that you can control your caller so close to the ground with the hand control. My fox pro starts to play up if the line of sight is not perfect.

To be honest both them night the foxes showed before i used it so i was lucky lol

20 hours ago, Cranfield said:

Excellent, I do like the chat, as well as Jack, the shooting, the views, etc. 🙂

Cheers mate

On 05/09/2022 at 00:59, davewh100 said:

well done Simon another brilliant video we use the dog food trick always works well, keep um coming i always look forward to the next one

Thanks Dave

On 04/09/2022 at 22:30, Bob243 said:

Thanks for posting fantastic 🦊

Thanks Bob