More Bad Press

richie1606

Just picked upthe News of the World and they have a story about Kate Middleton learning to use a gun so she can go Deer Stalking. The trouble with it is the have quotes from LACS and Mothers against Guns putting a bad spin on it. All they seem bothered about is Gun crime. What they fail to mention is that is a legally owned gun and that she is receiving supervised training. It gets me annoyed that they always put a bad spin on our sport. :good::good:

That story is in most of the Sunday newspapers with pictures of her and the ghillies in cammo jackets, the pictures allegedly show her sighting in the rifle.

Of course the LAC are saying how terrible it is, but the BASC are quoted explaining how its important to zero a rifle for humane shooting and the need for culling etc.

I don't think the general public are bothered much about these type of pictures and reports.

yeah a all to familure story

what a load of ******** that is 'the majority of puplic...blah blah' yeh right most people dont give a **** as long as they got food in there bellies....do these people actually know the differance between hunting and cruelty.

once upon a time in cuckoo land there was a group against the hunts, who all starved to death like stupid cu...mulative idiots that they were

lee :lol:

what a load of ******** that is 'the majority of puplic...blah blah' yeh right most people dont give a **** as long as they got food in there bellies....do these people actually know the differance between hunting and cruelty.

once upon a time in cuckoo land there was a group against the hunts, who all starved to death like stupid cu...mulative idiots that they were

I certainly hope you dont think i am indefernt my comment is in regards to the fact that the antis keep using the same stupid arguments and there BS is a broken record with no evident reality to the real situation we have to fight back dont ever give up your guns maybe i was reading your response wrong I am not the majority of the public

I certainly hope you dont think i am indefernt my comment is in regards to the fact that the antis keep using the same stupid arguments and there BS is a broken record with no evident reality to the real situation we have to fight back dont ever give up your guns maybe i was reading your response wrong I am not the majority of the public

my rely is in general referance to the ignorance of those 'anti's' who dont approve of our choises im not sure these people actual come from planet earth :lol: i dont think your indifferant at all mate in fact i agree it is a case of busted record AGAIN let see what their like when their own homes becomes infested with rats bet they would want them eradicated and fast without any care about how its done eh

lee :D

Personally I have never been deer stalking, Although if someone wants to invite me I have the tools for the job :lol: But surely it is hard enough keeping deadly quiet to stalk a deer. let alone having half the world paparazzi behind you taking photo's.

Personally I have never been deer stalking, Although if someone wants to invite me I have the tools for the job :lol: But surely it is hard enough keeping deadly quiet to stalk a deer. let alone having half the world paparazzi behind you taking photo's.

They wernt stalking - just teaching her to use the rifle - maybe she was doing her dsc1 :lol::D