27 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

thats not the same decking, nae bunnet.

It was flippin cold this morning, it was where it should be 😳😳😉😉👍👍

1 minute ago, harrycatcat1 said:

It was flippin cold this morning, it was where it should be 😳😳😉😉👍👍

I should've had my belly pork, I wouldn't have been cold then 😉👍

Edited by harrycatcat1

On 18/10/2022 at 20:21, harrycatcat1 said:

It is wood I heard a lot of bad reviews of plastic Chinese decking.

On 18/10/2022 at 19:58, Ultrastu said:

If you've not already got the new boards take a look at trex decking.. not cheap Chinese.. 

They lock down using the spacers so no screws through them. The image attached is them just laid out making sure I'd bought enough...

DSC_0165.JPG

37 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

If you've not already got the new boards take a look at trex decking.. not cheap Chinese.. 

They lock down using the spacers so no screws through them. The image attached is them just laid out making sure I'd bought enough...

DSC_0165.JPG

I've only got about 11 boards left out of 103 to lay. The spacing underneath looks good on yours. I wish that the one I am working on was like it 😔 

Good luck with it 👍 

3 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I've only got about 11 boards left out of 103 to lay. The spacing underneath looks good on yours. I wish that the one I am working on was like it 😔 

Good luck with it 👍 

300mm high as any higher you need planning I found out.. 103 sounds like a big job .. sounds like you're cracking on with it too

15 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

300mm high as any higher you need planning I found out.. 103 sounds like a big job .. sounds like you're cracking on with it too

The spacing between the supports are good on yours some of mine were 1.2 metre so I had to spend a lot of time putting more support in 🙄🙄

21 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

The spacing between the supports are good on yours some of mine were 1.2 metre so I had to spend a lot of time putting more support in 🙄🙄

15 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

How has it not broken under that spacing .. I've done 300 between and put noggins in so it's solid 

It was probably all that hardcore stopping the boards sagging and breaking 🤭😂

20 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

How has it not broken under that spacing .. I've done 300 between and put noggins in so it's solid 

Well it did, I went through it and thought that I'd broken my leg.

Screenshot_20221128_170050_Gallery.jpg.8f79dc20e16ac1cb6c134942a30094f0.jpgScreenshot_20221128_170132_Gallery.jpg.10c110310ee76b6ae1d934e7b49d212d.jpgScreenshot_20221128_170132_Gallery.jpg.10c110310ee76b6ae1d934e7b49d212d.jpgI'm just doing the last bit but whoever did it first time must have run out of postcrete because two of the supports in the ground had none in 🙄🙄🙄🙄

9 minutes ago, JKD said:

It was probably all that hardcore stopping the boards sagging and breaking 🤭😂

Some nice paviors under there 👌 👍 😉 

21 minutes ago, JKD said:

The original is a proper shoddy job !!!

You are not wrong but there was no way I was shifting all the carp underneath and putting new supports in. Way above my pay grade 😉🤣.

As a side issue my daughter asked me what I wanted for doing it and I said "nowt" but she wants to buy me something. Sooner than her buy something I don't want/need I said "Pard 007" she said is that all when I told her the price. So night time ratting and rabbits with the air rifle then 😉

18 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

You are not wrong but there was no way I was shifting all the carp underneath and putting new supports in. Way above my pay grade 😉🤣.

As a side issue my daughter asked me what I wanted for doing it and I said "nowt" but she wants to buy me something. Sooner than her buy something I don't want/need I said "Pard 007" she said is that all when I told her the price. So night time ratting and rabbits with the air rifle then 😉

Good job done well there bud, especially with what you had to work with to start...

25 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Good thinking 👍😂 and sounds like a good deal 😉

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Ask her for a new bunnet :good: