Charity Shop

Bigbob

I was out and about yesterday in charity shops and i saw a print i liked , But it turns out it was a Steven Townsend lab print called Kate they wanted £80 for it and i thought steep till i googled it Mounted £498.19 or Framed £596.98. I really thought about it till i caught the wifes gaze 

53 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

I was out and about yesterday in charity shops and i saw a print i liked , But it turns out it was a Steven Townsend lab print called Kate they wanted £80 for it and i thought steep till i googled it Mounted £498.19 or Framed £596.98. I really thought about it till i caught the wifes gaze 

Yep got that one and several more of his pieces, bought direct as he was a local artist at one time. I feel he is one of the best dog painters ever. His work is not cheap but you get what you pay for. Just have one, unframed, brown collie I bought when a shop closed down that I must sell on some time.

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Where was it? I’ll go if not too far 👍🏻😂

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

No harm in putting in a offer that you think is realistic and what you can afford , or mention it to your good lady as a Christmas present , leave it and it will go , then you will be sorry you hadn't made more of a effort to own it .

GOOD LUCK