fenman profile .20

roblade

i have a R/H Theoben Fenman Profile (skeleton stock) with vortex silencer .20 as standard with gasram. :lol:

in VGC bar one small mark on underside of stock where sling mounts rub on cocking (its standard mark on all 7.5" barlled versions with slings as no where else to mount the sling!)

total legth is 37" ver small and very very pointable

£400 inc delivery (cost of rifle when new £589)

pics can be sorted if interestead

also including 500 H&N Field Target and Trophy

may also consider swapping for precharge rifle

• 2 weeks later...

got a feeling you dont understand what a profile stock is, if you dont want to pay what he is asking and dont want to make a sensible offer then dont f$ck with his sale. sorry to snap, as your posts really have made me laugh. the fenman you are looking at is an ambi stocked one, cant find any new profiles for sale but they really cost that much. this guy knows more about air guns than you, he writes on another forum that i use alot. xxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxx

blooper have a look here mate! :(

theoben fenman profile

then all you do is have a look around and see if you can find a nice little pic of the profile (im not doing all the work for you!!!!) as far as im aware (though i may be wrong) the profile is the only off the shelf breakbarrel rifle avalible with a skeleton stock (think of falcon light hunter with big spring)

cheers for the support folks and i promise you all us welsh are not of the same sheep :(

got to say its a good way to get a bit of attention to me sale though :huh: cheers folks

oh btw anyone interestead????LOL

FAO BLOOPER if the stock was mint i would be asking even more!:D

he is not selling a fenman, he is selling a fenman profile. different wood, different price.

if you were selling your gun for say £30, and someone blundered in and said publicly that it was worth £1.99. you would be ****** off. you should have sent a P.M and he could of explained that you were wrong, if you look in the photos section there is an air arms s410 with a custom stock, if jackal was going to sell it, do you think he would ask for £300 odd? or do you think it would be more like £5-600. you see, different wood, different £. profile stocks are rare and cost nearly £200 more than the standard ambi stock.

please keep on posting though, you realy crack me up :(

no harm done blooper just hope you learn by your mistakes :(

but if your interestead in a very decent spring gun i have also got for sale "my baby"

a TX200 MK2 a couple of small blemishes on the stock but dosnt stop it shooting betetr than i ever could!

if your interestead in this its £180 (inc bag pellets and postage) you wont find a better spring gun out there at this price!

springs will last a long time mate, gas rams are good but the best non pcps are tuned spring guns. you can do alot to them when you have saved some more cash, but as it stands the tx200 is a top springer, it will be more accurate than you are. buy it, get good with it, and then in a couple of years get a pcp and you will be a very good shot :(

hi blooper sorry have been away from computer fro a few days.

the TX200 MK2 comes fitted with a silencer and for a bit more i can chuck in a scope mounts and bag. all in could let you have it for £200 posted (its a much better rifle than the MK3!!! i know i had one!)

and there is no reason to put a gas ram in it as it shoots smother than a very smooth thing covered in smoothness cream!

if your interestead in it drop me a mail

but i wont be able to relpy until fri/sat as thats when i back at the house