The humble Farl.

ditchman

The History of the Potatoe Farl

The potatoe farl was invented when the irish had eaten all the snakes in Ireland

Upon his return from quelling the Great potatoe Farl Uprising in Ireland... Winston Churchill tasted the Farl and quoted

"never in the field of culinary conflict, has something achieved so much visually... and so little in taste..."

It was also the reason for the 2nd mass exodus of the population across the water to America....i will explain

shamus O'reagan and paddy O'biden were men of the road and upon rounding the corner they reached the outskirts of the Gadge of Madge....and headed for the local cafe....

it was a homely hovel with a turf roof and dry stone walls ...and run by a local beauty ..Madge.....madge would make any man tremble at the knees ...she had curley stiff ginger hairs sprouting from her chin a hairy upper lip and one of her upper front teeth hung seductivly over her bottom lip....

"good woman give us your finest fayre" said shamus............."ahhhh sorrrr yew be a'wanting my farls then " ?.....said madge......so she served up her finest farls warmed by her carpacious red angry looking bosom cleavage....

O'reagan and O'biden ate in total silence....they got up and left the hostilary leaving behind unfinished plates of farls.........upon reaching the clean air wafting off the gadge of madge ...shamus turned to paddy and said........."if that is Irelands... our emerald isles finest culinary repast .......im ******* off to America" 

thus started the 2nd great migration ...(and we all know how that ended up).....

To be frank i would rather lay down with my mouth wide open under a large mango tree, full of fruit bats with permanant diaorrea...than partake in the breaking of a potatoe farl..

the only way to make it barely edible would be to sprinkle it with an 18oz rib-eye steak with 4.5 gallons of HP sauce.......

a potatoe farl is a beautiful vessel full of deceit.........YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

P1000682farl.JPG

P1000683.JPG

P1000684farl.JPG

P1000685farl.JPG

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

The History of the Potatoe Farl

The potatoe farl was invented when the irish had eaten all the snakes in Ireland

Upon his return from quelling the Great potatoe Farl Uprising in Ireland... Winston Churchill tasted the Farl and quoted

"never in the field of culinary conflict, has something achieved so much visually... and so little in taste..."

It was also the reason for the 2nd mass exodus of the population across the water to America....i will explain

shamus O'reagan and paddy O'biden were men of the road and upon rounding the corner they reached the outskirts of the Gadge of Madge....and headed for the local cafe....

it was a homely hovel with a turf roof and dry stone walls ...and run by a local beauty ..Madge.....madge would make any man tremble at the knees ...she had curley stiff ginger hairs sprouting from her chin a hairy upper lip and one of her upper front teeth hung seductivly over her bottom lip....

"good woman give us your finest fayre" said shamus............."ahhhh sorrrr yew be a'wanting my farls then " ?.....said madge......so she served up her finest farls warmed by her carpacious red angry looking bosom cleavage....

O'reagan and O'biden ate in total silence....they got up and left the hostilary leaving behind unfinished plates of farls.........upon reaching the clean air wafting off the gadge of madge ...shamus turned to paddy and said........."if that is Irelands... our emerald isles finest culinary repast .......im ******* off to America" 

thus started the 2nd great migration ...(and we all know how that ended up).....

To be frank i would rather lay down with my mouth wide open under a large mango tree, full of fruit bats with permanant diaorrea...than partake in the breaking of a potatoe farl..

the only way to make it barely edible would be to sprinkle it with an 18oz rib-eye steak with 4.5 gallons of HP sauce.......

a potatoe farl is a beautiful vessel full of deceit.........YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

P1000682farl.JPG

P1000683.JPG

P1000684farl.JPG

P1000685farl.JPG

It doesn't look as bad as the description portrays it 🤔 how did it taste? The rest looks 👌