Chain Saws

Walker570

I have two chainsaws which are no longer required.  Stihl MS251  MS 230. They have both recently been serviced and not used since.  I have recently purchased a Stihl battery model and have a Stihl 170 which are adequate for the small jobs I am likely to need a chainsaw for. 

£200 each or £350 for the two, collected from CV9 cash in hand.  West Leicestershire.  

PM me here for any further details

On 02/02/2023 at 20:58, Walker570 said:

I have two chainsaws which are no longer required.  Stihl MS251  MS 230. They have both recently been serviced and not used since.  I have recently purchased a Stihl battery model and have a Stihl 170 which are adequate for the small jobs I am likely to need a chainsaw for. 

£200 each or £350 for the two, collected from CV9 cash in hand.  West Leicestershire.  

PM me here for any further details

Matter of interest , which battery model did you buy and whats your thoughts on it , im thinking about one just for cutting logs up 

The other two are sold subject to collection.  I purchased the Stihl but don't ask me what model, all I know is on it's first charge it is still cutting.  Cut a stack of 3x3s for starting wood...weasy peasy. Trimmed back a willow overhanging a field with some about 5 inches. Cut some large 8 - 9 inch logs in half for the log burner....still cutting. When I purchased it I naturallt asked about a second spare battery and was told to take the saw and see just how much work it could do on one charge. I don't see me needing a second battery.

I'll check on the model for you and put it on here later.

on edit...apologies Sandpiper..both saws went to the same buyer with hours of posting.

Edited by Walker570