X Type Jaguar Estate AWD low mileage and serviice history 2008

Walker570

I am selling my X Rype reluctantly. Since acquiring the Duster we have become a true three car family and we only really need two and my wife refuses to sell her little Skoda and I can't blame her, cracking little motor.

I am offering it here prior to putting it out into the real world at £3200.  It has been regular serviced and cared for by my local garage and the previous owner sold it to me with full written history.  I have not doubt these will become future Classics.  The car is sub 70,000 miles ( too idle to walk down to the garage and check) and has been kept garaged when not in use. It has a fitted plastic tray in the boot area (photo show it as is but it can be lifted out and washed no problem) and will have a full service and clean before transfer.  Grieves me to see it go but it is just sitting there not enjoying life.   If anyone interested give me a pm and a viewing can be arranged within a sensible distance or you can call here.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Dead centre, just south of A42/M42 junction. Long way from yourself.CV9

It is fully taxed insured and MOT'd at this moment and the automatic model, petrol V6.   As said ot will be serviced and checked fully before sale by my normal local garage who has maintained it since I purchased it.