Huma Regulators

wymberley

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Anyone interested email Mike on , Mike.rudge@gmail.com

NB. Many thanks. Spoke to my lot yesterday - open because of the range facility - will give them a few days to see if they can get it sorted with customs before doing 'owt as they've looked after me well so far.

On 17/04/2023 at 10:04, wymberley said:

NB. Many thanks. Spoke to my lot yesterday - open because of the range facility - will give them a few days to see if they can get it sorted with customs before doing 'owt as they've looked after me well so far.

On 17/04/2023 at 08:33, oldypigeonpopper said:

Nice one, OPP. Spoke to my lot to find out if they would fit one supplied by AN Other only to be told that mine had arrived about 5 minutes before my call! Had a feeling so spoke to Oppo and sure enough he wants one for his R-10SE sub 12ft/lb so we have a win, win, win and win situation (my RFD will also be installing Oppo's).

Mike is someone who you'd like to deal with,

1 hour ago, wymberley said:

Nice one, OPP. Spoke to my lot to find out if they would fit one supplied by AN Other only to be told that mine had arrived about 5 minutes before my call! Had a feeling so spoke to Oppo and sure enough he wants one for his R-10SE sub 12ft/lb so we have a win, win, win and win situation (my RFD will also be installing Oppo's).

Mike is someone who you'd like to deal with,

Well done, Mike knows his air rifles, 👍

5 hours ago, wymberley said:

I don't know Mike's background - imagine OPP can help out there - but what I do know is that he is very friendly and helpful to deal with and also superbly efficient.

Hello, Mike worked in a very good air gun shop in Deddington , north of Oxford , until the owner retired, he did all the air rifle servicing, he's forte is Air Arms, 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/04/2023 at 08:33, oldypigeonpopper said:

Thanks for the heads-up got in touch with Mike weekend mine should be here Wednesday seemed like a good chap to chat too good communication very informative and supplied tracking information 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 15/04/2023 at 11:45, wymberley said:

Although mine is for a BSA R-10 SE 22 FAC in particular, is anyone after one for any rifle experiencing any delay in delivery and if so what is the reason given for this?

They do have problems with customs clearance.  Of the two gauges I ordered at separate times one took over 6 weeks and the other was with me in 7 days.  It's a lottery I'm afraid and the carrier neglecting to update tracking info isn't helpful.