Pcp Air Compressor

Anthony 666

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, plenty of info on the AGF forum, there was a deal on Amazon for less than £50,  most are made in the same factories and rebranded, some have a better warranty, UK based eBay sellers , much depends on budget, 

I was on AGF for a while only really interested in the hunting section but they went through a faze where you got the GENERAL LICENCE thrown at you from the GL police mainly people that didn't actually post anything of their own im sure it's all good now they made the hunting section private but l just got a bit sick of it 

Its a pity this forum is a bit slow especially the air gun hunting section seem to get plenty views 😆 but not many actually joining in 🫣

1 hour ago, Anthony 666 said:

I was on AGF for a while only really interested in the hunting section but they went through a faze where you got the GENERAL LICENCE thrown at you from the GL police mainly people that didn't actually post anything of their own im sure it's all good now they made the hunting section private but l just got a bit sick of it 

Its a pity this forum is a bit slow especially the air gun hunting section seem to get plenty views 😆 but not many actually joining in 🫣

Hello, I can understand your sentiment , I only look at general posts, sales and wanted, this one had good reviews, Tuxing TXETO 62 it could be 062, it would do me but I do not have Amazon , 

On 20/05/2023 at 21:29, scarecrow243 said:

Hi look on Amazon uk  for model GX-E-CS3  I have had mine a couple of years and works great  240 volt with power supply or run off 12 volt car battery  no water to cool it or oil etc 

Had mine two weeks now

Great  Little machine 

IMG_0076.jpeg

On 27/05/2023 at 13:49, scarecrow243 said:

Hi you don't need that filter as the compressor has a built in filter you will see any moisture come out of the small pipe when you open the bleed screw

I would say you do need that filter as I know of a few pcp air rifles that have been damaged by using without one. 

1 hour ago, scarecrow243 said:

the compressor has built in filter to drain moisture then drains any water out the bottom hose

I know, I also know someone who wrecked the regulator in an FX using one and I have also measured the moisture content in the after filter after filling a 500cc air bottle, much like and airbag in a car is designed to save your life but you still wear a seat belt

well this one works i have striped a few rifles after using this compressor   and changed two valves on 400cc bottles and there has been no moisture in any of them  but i have bought other rifles that needed resealed and a couple have had moisture in them its up to anyone to use what they deem fit to them

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, if any interest I have ask pellpax if they can do a special deal on a wulf compressor on the AGF but if any PW member interested let me know

Thanks for the heads-up let us know what they come back with be interesting to hear 

Cheers 👌