Fake TSB scam

amateur

I had a fairly convincing email today from TSB asking me to confirm my account details, part of their routine measures to keep my money safe.

Of course, I filled in my full name, date of birth, address, phone number, card number, CVT code and was assured that all the details were correct and my money was now safe.

I'm not sure how long TSB has been using andreeageorgianagbb8@outlook.es as an email address, but it all seems legit.

Probably about as long as I, Donald Duck of 22 Riverside, Thamesmead have had a TSB account.

Some poor devil may be taken in though.

There's a programme on in the morning think its Scammers there's always some woman sending money  to a man that loves her and always has money problems and gives her a reason to send more money to be with her . It always ends up them saying you hear of these things and i never thought it would happen to me 

Watched the Tonight programme last night on scammers and received the same scam that Ranvir Singh admitted almost falling for about the TV licence scam regarding non payment of a direct debit.