Light 20 bore game loads

everycal

Hi everyone. Am looking for some light load 20 bore cartridges for a short barrelled side by side I’ve brought. Thought it might the kind of thing that someone has lying around, won’t use and they may want to sell. 24 grams or their abouts. Ideally 6 shot. Must be fibre wad. Based in Leicester but travel around a fair bit. If anyone has anything then drop me a message please. Thanks. Luke

Just cartridges had an offer with no shipping charges and seemed to have a reasonable combination of 20G cartridges but I wasn’t specifically looking for 24g fibre 6 shots I do recall seeing both fibre wads and #6 on various models 

D

2 hours ago, Downforce said:

Just cartridges had an offer with no shipping charges and seemed to have a reasonable combination of 20G cartridges but I wasn’t specifically looking for 24g fibre 6 shots I do recall seeing both fibre wads and #6 on various models 

D

I saw that but it was free shipping only when ordering 1000+ cartridges. I was only after just one slab. 

4 hours ago, everycal said:

Hi everyone. Am looking for some light load 20 bore cartridges for a short barrelled side by side I’ve brought. Thought it might the kind of thing that someone has lying around, won’t use and they may want to sell. 24 grams or their abouts. Ideally 6 shot. Must be fibre wad. Based in Leicester but travel around a fair bit. If anyone has anything then drop me a message please. Thanks. Luke

A short barrelled 20 bore sounds delightful 

What kind is it?