Help On The CZ Front

ShaggyRS6

Tomorrow is the Rifle buying day. I am set on CZ American on the 17 HMR and 22 Rimmy. Total will be around £500

Can you let me know what the best Moderators to get are for each.

And advice on Scopes. I know I have asked before wanted to confirm.

Also, i will need a bipod for each etc etc

for the money you wont go wrong with two sak mods, or one for the two rifles. scope wise something nice and simple, have a fixed six swarvo on my hmr and its a beauty id love a hold over mark for 200yds on it tho, harris bi pods are the best, have a non swivel 6" to 9" harris on my 223 suits me good

Tomorrow is the Rifle buying day. I am set on CZ American on the 17 HMR and 22 Rimmy. Total will be around £500

Up your budget by about £50, and might get a deal on an MTC Viper when buying gun and scope together

get the bipod off fleabay

Adam

Up your budget by about £50, and might get a deal on an MTC Viper when buying gun and scope together

get the bipod off fleabay

Adam

just bought exactly the same things,but i bought the 16"varmint in .17 hmr as a recomendation, it is a fantastic peice of kit, better than my mates 20" american :unsure: , it has a heavier barrel but only looses 4oftlb !!!i have a sak mod on both ( £30 each, cant go wrong !!) a harris bipod on each and a Simmons whitetail classic 6.5x20x50 on each(ebay) both brilliant peices of kit !!

hope you enjoy them both m8

shaun :blink: ;)

I don't have a .17HMR, but I do have a CZ American in .22. As above, a SAK moderator and Harris bipod is the ideal combo (although I get on well with the swivel version). I've just put a Meopta 7x50 on mine, and it does the job superbly and reliably. Consider buying some Butler Creek scope covers and a Butler Creek stretch sling, and then you're set.

And buy Eley or Lapua .22 subsonics, if you're willing to pay a few quid more for the best quality ammunition. I find they're the most consistent, after trying every brand available.

Hi Cupr,

I recently bought CZ Varmint .22 with SAK mod its very quiet and would recc, as far as the bipod goes only Harris swivel would do but not the short one I made that mistake :blink: PM if you want further info on performance.

:unsure: D2D