OPINEL KNIFE'S. I am sorted.

Terry 20b

Go outdoors sell them but only a limited amount, most gun shops sell them but size wise is usually limited, the link below sells all the open pointed knife sizes. The specailist ones such as the mushroom knife with the brush etc seem to be hard to come by they also sell a full kitchen knife & butchers range special order via opienel. The pen knifes are cheap & silly sharp brillant quality but they are not a strong blade & if they have ever come into contact salt water treat them asap 

https://hollandscountryclothing.co.uk/collections/mens-wear-2?adtype=&creative=625328940183&device=m&gclid=CjwKCAjwu4WoBhBkEiwAojNdXqL7Kof1JdOY0ObapJ_-9rr1jW9vLFiyXOxCzit2iSUM5n6MCZQOwxoCTHwQAvD_BwE&placement=&product_id=&utm_agid=137215067647&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=hollands country clothing

10 hours ago, Terry 20b said:

Wanted I am looking for Opinel Knife's must be in good condition please let me know if you have any you want to sell. 

This is not a granny sucks eggs comment but if you do not know it already OPINEL knives are lock knives. This is because the collar turns to lock the blade. Google BASC Lock knives for info.