Home International Sporting

Gordon R

This took place last Saturday, at Sporting Targets, Bedford, with PW's Catamong doing very, very well.

In the Super Vets team, he was partnered by Graham Stirzaker - both helped the England team to a clear victory in all categories.

Catamong picked up both the Super Vets High Gun, and the Michael Solomons Memorial Cup, after a shoot off with Harry Dickens.

Nice to see age hasn't diminished genuine talent.

Thanks Guys, kind words much appreciated.

I always enjoy shooting the Home International events, a great atmosphere all round, and I always consider it to be a light hearted event, not to be taken too seriously.!

Perhaps that's why I was lucky enough to post a decent score.?

I've also made changes to my gun over the last couple of years which have helped me, by switching to a release trigger, (a difficult transition would be an understatement), and also switched to 30" barrels on my CG Invictus Ascent from 32", which has helped me on those close, whippy targets.

Looking forward to doing more events in France, Holland and Belgium next year, I've had to curtail travelling this year due to health issues within the family.

Cat😎