Decent petrol can

sandspider

Hi all

I'm tired of dripping petrol whenever I pour it out of my petrol cans! (Which are £5 petrol station type plastic 5l jobs) I need plastic cans of some sort as I live in a damp valley and metal would rust in storage. So, can anyone recommend a good quality plastic 5 - 10l jerry can that doesn't drip and leak everywhere when it pours? And will last?

Thanks.

Thanks all, will look at the options suggested and give it some thought. I did have a proper metal jerry can, but it went rusty around the spout and never poured neatly. Maybe I got a bad one.

I think I heard that the spouts on the Stihl ones start to leak too, and at £30 just for the spout it stings a bit!

1 hour ago, sandspider said:

Thanks all, will look at the options suggested and give it some thought. I did have a proper metal jerry can, but it went rusty around the spout and never poured neatly. Maybe I got a bad one.

I think I heard that the spouts on the Stihl ones start to leak too, and at £30 just for the spout it stings a bit!

They do eventually but a dead easy fix. Don't get the husky one, that went on the bonfire within the week