No let up

yickdaz

I'm expecting  the pigeons to fade away any week now they always do once the stubbles have been ploughed but at the min they are still going on disced fields went back to the same area we shot sat and sun last week and they were still here in big numbers  spread over 3 fields if was a bit of a dilema where to set up for the best, but settled  on a spot  it was 1.30pm and didn't take long before birds were in  not all decoyed  so it a very sporting afternoon all kinds  of shots they slowed up dramatically at 5pm  and just stopped 15 mins later birds were still going in at the bottom of the field but it wasn't worth packing up and moving  they are switching off  before 6pm and it will get earlier and earlier as the weeks go by we picked 90 lost a few 

20230923_173612.jpg.a0a724d76b6b38a5d9d3217a2553bd5a.jpg

Edited by yickdaz

1 hour ago, pigeon controller said:

Well done Daz, fill your boots while you have the birds, may need a second freezer???

My shooting vehicle has thrown a shocker bracket and booked in for repair so I’ve not been out on my farms. Bunny_Basher informs me that there are not many about, perhaps there all up north??

A fourth you mean 

Well they are here at the moment it can all change very quickly and they can vanish