Cheap tele sight

wisdom

I have nearly finished doing the stock and metalwork on a weirauch springer it has a v sight on the back and what's left of a hooded front sight on the front.

It's to try to get a 13 year old into shooting.I was asked if I could do anything with the rifle by his dad.

It had been in a shed for years and was red rusty.After a lot of wire wooling and soaking in diesel its looking pretty good.

The woodwork i have stripped back and stained.

I was wonderIng if anyone had a cheap telescopic sight that I could put on to start him off plinking.Nothing fancy just something simple.

1 hour ago, ant.mass said:

i have few airgun scopes here if your still after one?

Yes please let me have the prices

2 hours ago, Downforce said:

As with everything there’s cheap and there’s cheap

I have a couple of decent scopes for air rifles that are brand new and cheap (not £10 but not much more)

I can send a picture 

D

I am just awaiting a reply but that coul certainly be an option.Thank you

Hi, if you are still looking, I have one that you can have free to get the young guy into the sport. It's not fancy but got some mounts, it has 3-9 zoom and some covers. i am Happy to cover postage costs, all I ask is you donate a few quid to a charity of your choosing. All the best Ian

20231107_155811.jpg

1 hour ago, ikerrison said:

Hi, if you are still looking, I have one that you can have free to get the young guy into the sport. It's not fancy but got some mounts, it has 3-9 zoom and some covers. i am Happy to cover postage costs, all I ask is you donate a few quid to a charity of your choosing. All the best Ian

20231107_155811.jpg

Perfect thank you.

I'll put a good donation in the poppy fund same for help the heroes if that's ok