For those interested

Scully

On the tube I’ve been watching lately several reviews by a gunsmith of Eastfield Guns ( Premier Guns? ) which as one who has a keen interest in classic OU’s I find compulsive viewing. 
He has recently reviewed a mint Beretta 682 SuperSport ( knew I should have kept mine! ) a mint Winchester Diamond Grade sporter ( mine had much better wood!🙂 ) and an absolute beauty of a Miroku 800 HSW. Was salivating! 🤤
If you share this interest these are well worth watching. 

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

On the tube I’ve been watching lately several reviews by a gunsmith of Eastfield Guns ( Premier Guns? ) which as one who has a keen interest in classic OU’s I find compulsive viewing. 
He has recently reviewed a mint Beretta 682 SuperSport ( knew I should have kept mine! ) a mint Winchester Diamond Grade sporter ( mine had much better wood!🙂 ) and an absolute beauty of a Miroku 800 HSW. Was salivating! 🤤

I've just bought a 682 Supersport. 30" ported barrels. Vgc too.

2 hours ago, Scully said:

Thanks for that, I shall watch it with interest. Don't want to swap CD trap stocks,  do you   ?    😁

On 08/12/2023 at 11:40, samboy said:

I've just bought a 682 Supersport. 30" ported barrels. Vgc too.

Hang onto it. 👍

15 hours ago, wisdom said:

Watched it myself it's very good and we of that age remember thef coming on the market when new.

I have a winchester diamond grade sporter.That too has nicer wood than the one reviewed.Fantastic gun I have to say.

They are very good guns indeed.