Help identifying a Spanish SxS

Paul Schaeffer

Hello I'm new to the forum and have a very nice Spanish SxS. It's a 20 gauge with 2 barrels and was manufactured in 1961. It's an engraved side lock with self opening action with sideclips and gold inlays. The action and barrels are very similar to a Pedro Arrizabalaga but I can't find a makers mark. Barrels are 26" ic and ic choke and 30" full and full choke. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
   Thank you Paul Schaeffer 

IMG_3160.png

IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_2862.png

IMG_3415.png

The "US" is most likely the maker , but I can find no reference to these initials . There were many unknown gunmakers in Spain , many would be independent "out workers " working for larger companies , very similar to the Birmingham trade as well as those through out Europe . This gun IMHO would have been either a special order or a show piece .Strange it is not signed if the latter .As for the gun itself it is very well finished and embellished  (not to every ones taste  ) but appears to be a fairly standard Spanish sidelock action that could have been made by anyone of several makers .

Edited by Gunman