Aya number 2 year 1978

23 minutes ago, Jimscott said:

With detachable lock, modelled on Holland and Holland. Late 1970s early 80s No2s had plain stocks, but as RRP is currently c. £13000, I'd say £1700 for a sleeper like yours is a drop dead bargain. I'm not in the market, or I'd snap it up.

Thanks Jim it’s a lovely gun that’s been left in cabinet for far to long .. hopefully someone will get to enjoy it 👍

1 hour ago, welsh1 said:

Number of posts removed.
Please don't  start becomiong a valuation expert on someone elses sales thread, it will sell or it won't and the price asked is up to the OP.

I object to this rather insulting (and misspelt) censorship. Just because I think it's a bargain does not mean I purport to be a valuation expert. Although I might be. Moderation should mean just that.

41 minutes ago, Jimscott said:

I object to this rather insulting (and misspelt) censorship. Just because I think it's a bargain does not mean I purport to be a valuation expert. Although I might be. Moderation should mean just that.

Do you think my post was directed at you, or could it be the 12 posts that i did remove, you have a think.

Oh and apologies for the spelling, i was on the top of a pass in the brecons on the trike pulled over having a cuppa, so the editing was done on the phone with cold hands, sorry i can't always come up to the exacting standards some would like.

5 hours ago, Jbird said:

Compared to what's on guntrader it's a bargain. Good luck with the sale..

57 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Do you think my post was directed at you, or could it be the 12 posts that i did remove, you have a think.

Oh and apologies for the spelling, i was on the top of a pass in the brecons on the trike pulled over having a cuppa, so the editing was done on the phone with cold hands, sorry i can't always come up to the exacting standards some would like.

Seems to have caused quite the stir the old girl perhaps I should if left it in the cabinet..thanks for stepping in anyway welsh1