Prince Harry

Bigbob

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

his and hers are a high maintenance liestyle......i wager they are spending more than they earn...and the revinue streams are / have dried up.....they are a busted flush...they really need to cut down on expenditure....otherwise they will be downsising every other year........they will never "tap" the royal purse..........so i really cant see where there revinue (future) will come from....there are only so many lie books they can produce....if she goes back to acting or doings adverts it wont even pay for the cleaning products for 14 bathrooms..

Personally, I think the opposite.........£140k is loose change for people in their world.

This is just another example of money talks - He was years late with this legal action and I don't believe that anyone else would or could have succeeded.

The stark reality is that only the super-rich, the government and multi-national companies can afford to either take any case to Court or to defend any case, the costs are horrific and, normally, only about 80% of the costs can be recovered even if people win. The civil court system simply doesn't work for the rest of us.

As for how much the money means to this particular individual, even though he is no longer an active member of royalty, there's no way that he can appreciate what money is to ordinary people, it never has been and never will be a problem for him, with millions paid to him for his "exposures", simply because people are gullible enough to be interested in him. 

3 hours ago, GHE said:

This is just another example of money talks - He was years late with this legal action and I don't believe that anyone else would or could have succeeded.

The stark reality is that only the super-rich, the government and multi-national companies can afford to either take any case to Court or to defend any case, the costs are horrific and, normally, only about 80% of the costs can be recovered even if people win. The civil court system simply doesn't work for the rest of us.

As for how much the money means to this particular individual, even though he is no longer an active member of royalty, there's no way that he can appreciate what money is to ordinary people, it never has been and never will be a problem for him, with millions paid to him for his "exposures", simply because people are gullible enough to be interested in him. 

1. he is not super rich....yeah he has loads of millions...but not supper rich like some of the californian set...and keeping 14 empty bathrooms clean day in and day out dont come cheep....there lifestyle aint cheep...they have high costs....
  2. the revinue stream kiss and tell and get paid is drying up very quickly...........and lets face it ..thats the only thing they are caperble of doing