12 bore Browning A5

Browning A5 for sale.

12 bore, 2 3/4 chamber, approx 26 inch barrel. Not sure on choke.

Reasonable condition for a gun that must be 50 years old. Wood seems crack free, nice butt pad and sling swivels.

Someone has stripped the reciever back to bare metal, and there is a bit of corrosion on the rear left side of the hump as can be seen in the photo. Conversely the barrel has a lovely deep blue and looks in great condition. 

Looking for £100 collected from Chichester in West Sussex or can perhaps meet within Sussex/Hants. 

20240104_160123_resized.jpg

20240104_160139_resized.jpg

20240104_160155_resized.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
On 04/01/2024 at 16:18, rarms said:

Browning A5 for sale.

Reasonable condition for a gun that must be 50 years old. Wood seems crack free, nice butt pad and sling swivels.

Someone has stripped the reciever back to bare metal, and there is a bit of corrosion on the rear left side of the hump as can be seen in the photo. Conversely the barrel has a lovely deep blue and looks in great condition. 

Looking for £100 collected from Chichester in West Sussex or can perhaps meet within Sussex/Hants. 

Is this still for sale?

On 04/01/2024 at 16:18, rarms said:

Browning A5 for sale.

I'll have it if its still for sale. I live about 6 miles from Chichester.

19 hours ago, Nick Harvey said:

Is this still for sale?

it possibly is still for sale but as the OP as not been online for 16 hours you will have to wait until he/she checks their advert, of course they may have it advertised elsewhere and sold it, frustrating when you want to buy something.

2 hours ago, old'un said:

it possibly is still for sale but as the OP as not been online for 16 hours you will have to wait until he/she checks their advert, of course they may have it advertised elsewhere and sold it, frustrating when you want to buy something.

Cheer old'un !!

3 hours ago, Sweet11-87 said:

well i didnt get replied to a month ago so dont hold your breath

one of my pet hates :mad: seen it loads of times on here where people advertise something but never reply to people, why do they do it?

1 hour ago, old'un said:

one of my pet hates :mad: seen it loads of times on here where people advertise something but never reply to people, why do they do it?

is what it is. probably sold or he might just be busy idk.  but i know what oyu mean and the frustration has a correlation with how much you want the item lmao