New Alpex

30-6

The quality looks decent, although the weight is off putting as is that big stick out on top LRF. 

Considering lots of thermal spotters now have LRF in built seems a bit pointless, would be more tempted if they did one without the LRF. 

hello, is the LRF a new addition ? , a friend has the Alpex and it is a good bit of kit, much to complicated for me, i have just bought a day/night night scope that is very cheap to see if any good, it will need a few tweeks but confident it will work for ratting, 30-6 if your on the AGF forum there are 2 members who test night vision Bruce and Russ, the Zulus is getting good reviews,

43 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, is the LRF a new addition ? , a friend has the Alpex and it is a good bit of kit, much to complicated for me, i have just bought a day/night night scope that is very cheap to see if any good, it will need a few tweeks but confident it will work for ratting, 30-6 if your on the AGF forum there are 2 members who test night vision Bruce and Russ, the Zulus is getting good reviews,

Yes there’s a newer model with 4k sensor / screen or something and in built LRF.