Any know much about dishwashers

Fargo

3 hours ago, Fargo said:

Well 2 hours this morning removing the door and straightening things has worked and managed to give it a good clean and now working again thank god

Well done for getting it back to working order , all peace have been restored in your household and you can now eat your tea off a sparkling clean plate .:good:

2 hours ago, Dougy said:

Nice work on the fix, old school, 👍 if its broke 1st try and fix it, 2nd bodge it 3rd spend some money. 

Is it a Samsung ? 

Bosch

49 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Well done for getting it back to working order , all peace have been restored in your household and you can now eat your tea off a sparkling clean plate .:good:

👍🏻

23 hours ago, marsh man said:

Going slightly off the original thread , do single people bother with loading up and using a dish washer  ?  , I have got one but find it easy to wash the crockery and any other items in the bowl with a drop of Fairy over them , unless I have got company ( which I don't get a lot :no: ) I cannot see me bothering to wait until the dish washer have got enough in it to warrant firing it up .   Maybe a straight door up for grabs :lol:    MM

Yes, it all goes in through the week and then gets turned on when full.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2024 at 20:06, Scully said:

Sorry, can’t help, have never owned a dishwasher. 
However, whomever cooks on any given night in this house, doesnt wash the dishes. Works well. 🙂

Me neither, I wash the dishes every day as the wife works. I'm quicker and cheaper and the sink and dish cloths are a lot cheaper too.