spinach, vedge, prawn madras

ditchman

made the sauce the night before...(if i had eaten it last night ...it would have blown my head off and 3rd degree burns to my anus)

it had matured the next day andall the flavours had come together...heated it up ....turned the heat off and added the prawns/shrimps

was excellent

P1010037mn.jpg

P1010036mn.jpg

P1010038mn.jpg

14 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Looks nice Ditchy, but i wish you would cook your own rice, you will save a fortune!

life is too short to faff about boiling bloody rice up and the waste and the burnt stuff in the bottom so you have to start again and the pre-wash.....sorry aint going to do it..

7 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Looks nice, but though I like prawns they set my gout off terribly.  I would have to have something else for my protein.  Did you make the naan?

no i didnt....im not good atpastry/bread an stuff...and my kitchen is too small to be making pastries

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

no i didnt....im not good atpastry/bread an stuff...and my kitchen is too small to be making pastries

OK, I have made naans in a cast iron frying pan, but it's a faff and I rarely bother.  I usually have Pataks (or supermarket own brand equivalent) and cut little slits in and put in one or more of sliced chillis, sliced garlic, sliced spring onions, or sprinkle on some olive oil and grated dried chillis. 

Edited by JohnfromUK

7 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

OK, I have made naans in a cast iron frying pan, but it's a faff and I rarely bother.  I usually have Pataks (or supermarket own brand equivalent) and cut little slits in and put in one or more of sliced chillis, sliced garlic, sliced spring onions, or sprinkle on some olive oil and grated dried chillis. 

thats fine if you have teef...........i have to tear postage stamp lumps off the naan in order to gum it to death..........

Just now, ditchman said:

thats fine if you have teef...........i have to tear postage stamp lumps off the naan in order to gum it to death..........

Wouldn't be any harder to eat than the naan in your picture, but adds a nice change to rather bland Pataks (and similar) naans

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

life is too short to faff about boiling bloody rice up and the waste and the burnt stuff in the bottom so you have to start again and the pre-wash.....sorry aint going to do it..

OOOHHHH   GO ON, GO ON, GO ON  you wont see Gordon Ramsay and his cronies using ping-ping rice.